We respect your privacy. This Privacy Statement informs you of our privacy practices and of the choices you can make about the way your information is collected online and how that information is used.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT CUSTOMERS?
- Information That You Provide: We collect any information that you enter through our Services or give us in any way, such as when you create an account, place an order, sign up to receive our emails. For example, you may provide us with your name, email address, phone number, payment information, billing and shipping address, demographic information, and other information you choose to provide.
HOW DO WE USE CONTACT INFORMATION?
We use your contact information (meaning email address, phone number, and billing and/or shipping address) for the following purposes only:
- We use your email address to help you create, manage, and maintain an account on our Services, and to send you information about products, promotions, surveys, news, and events that we think may interest you;
- We use your billing and shipping address to process and deliver purchases, returns, backorders, etc.; and/or
- We use your email address and phone number to send you security alerts, shipping notifications, and other administrative messages and to provide customer support.
HOW DO WE USE OTHER CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
- Customize our Services and product offerings to suit your needs and interests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities, and improve our Services and product offerings;
- Provide and improve our products and Services, including customer service;
- Record purchases that you have made through our Services;
- Allow you to post comments and communicate with us through our Services, including on our social media pages;
- Protect against fraud and unauthorized transactions, including by identifying potential unauthorized users and/or hackers;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies.
HOW DO WE SHARE CUSTOMER INFORMATION?
We DO NOT share your personal information with third parties. We may however, share information about you if required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process.
If you have any concern about our privacy practices please contact us at email@example.com
NOTICE OF CHANGES
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding our processing of your personal data. Please see the sections below for more details.
Legal Basis for Processing
We will only process personal data about in accordance with the following legal basis:
- As necessary to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you. For example, by processing your order and delivering the products you purchase;
- When we have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, to communicate with you about changes to our Services or legal documents, to prevent fraud, or to provide, protect and improve our products and services;
- If we request your consent to a specific processing activity (such as to send marketing emails), and you provide your consent in the manner indicated; and
- In some cases, processing will be necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, such as response to legal process requests.
Data Subject Requests
You have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that this data be corrected. In certain cases, you may also have the right to request that we erase data we are processing or to restrict or object to certain of our processing activities. You may also have the right to request that we provide you with the personal data you have provided us in a portable form for transmission to another controller’s service. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.